Best Battery Life Phone Reddit
Best Battery Life Phone Reddit. Also attached screenshots of xcode activity monitor of the top ios processes when it's sitting idle and locked. Posted by 1 hour ago.

Bad battery life on one plus 9 pro. I get better battery life on the fold than i do on the s22 ultra! The blue light filter, adaway, weather app.
I Get Better Battery Life On The Fold Than I Do On The S22 Ultra!
The video file includes a handful of scenes from spider. I have bought a brand new one plus 9 pro 12 days ago and i love the phone but battery life is just bad. This really helped with the battery lasting longer.
If You Would Like, Iphone 13 Would Be The Best Above The Ones You Mentioned.
Oppo f21 pro (23 hrs) oppo f21 pro tops our list of best battery life phones in 2022. The huawei mate 20 x is a phone with the best battery life today. I'm assuming it'll get better in the coming weeks too after it learns usage patterns and optimizes everything.
Before I Had The Huawei P20 Pro.
If you don't mind huge phones, then you should wait for mi max 2. This one can handle hours of intense gaming and long phone usage. Phones with the best battery life in uswitch testing.
Reddit Ios Reddit Android Rereddit Best Communities.
I've done a soft reset and a hard reset. It has a robust 5000 mah battery. And also autostart and app lock for those 3.
If You Want A Flagship Chipset, Asus Rog Phone 3 Has 6000Mah.
But for best effect, get a phone with a 10000mah battery case or thereabouts. Couldn't achieve this on s9 nor s6e. Best mobile phone with the longest battery life :
Comments
Post a Comment